~chapter of my life~

Sunday, May 24, 2009

::when its raining again::

semalam hujan, even so, it still be one of the most wonderful day in wellington..a journey to pipitea campus..enjoying loads of foods..attending the event...berjalan pulang dalam hujan yang lebat..(it was helpless romantic)..and watching people all the way..~!!!~(the food is the most important thing actually)~

and today..its raining again..i missed one thing early this morning~~and i'm not too proud to tell it out loud to the world in here, so lets just let me keep it..i will try my best not to do it again~~ my roomate is not in..so do most of my housemates..but i decided just to stay at home rather than going out in this freezingly cold weather..luckily there's no snow here~!!!

so, from the morning, i'm just here in my room..watching a drama entitled "kasanova"...going through ainaa engagement photos at facebook, and keep waiting..for something..it is quite a boring day..and lastly my waiting is not worth it~i hate this silent treatment, i care but i dont want to react~!!haish..i really need to stop doing this stupid thing..i hate it..with all my heart~!!

outside is raining... i just know that inside me is raining too..heavily!!..and here comes that rainy-day-feeling again..since i started staying in the hostel, i doesnt really like rainy day..it is so good in making me feel down and homesick... and today it makes me craving for my mum's chocholate donuts and her pizza..the best thing in this kind of weater is mum's cooking...

a few minutes later, my big sis buzz me...and the conversation goes, i cut it short:

maskydd: tgh wtpe?? bile balik kl?

kay niza: tgh main2. ptg2 sket nnt balik la.mas tgh
wtpe??

maskydd: tgk drama..
kay niza: citer pe?

maskydd: kasanova..kt cni tgh ujan, da 2 ari ujan, mas rse
nk mkn donut~~!!!

kay niza: hmm..

maskydd: x masak ke arini??

kay niza: x..sume orang tgh lepak..pagi td sume da mkn burger
adik masak..

maskydd: waa..sdap2..awal adik bangun wiken2 neyh,...

kay niza: pkl 9..


i can imagine the situation at my home...weekend is soo good..with everyone coming back home..how nice it would be if i'm there too..*sigh*..and i don't feel want to eat donuts anymore, i want my adik's burger..(i think my little brother is very good in this..just see the sister lol~~me~!!haha..well, i'm well known with my benjo)....the most suitable words are..

...i'm HOMESICK.........HOMESICK........and.......HOMESICK!!!!!..i MISSED...MISSED......and.....MISSED.....~~!!!!~~everything at my home~~i dont feel like want to do anything..my heart, my mind and my body is not on the same track...

~my mind says, "stop munching"..but my leg went to the
freezer..and you should know what happens..~

~my mind says,"lets revised biology"..but my heart said "it can be done tonight"..and my hand closed the campbell....and lots more~


today is soo not my day, then i tried to apply the "personal jihad"~forcing myself to do assignments. Only a few minutes ..and i'm "syahid"..with a very clean paper..maskydd tak mampu utk berfikir..huhu..my bad~!!!

after maghrib, i went to hanalulu's house to print an assignment...ini adalah cubaan utk menguji kekuatan diri dalam mengharung kesejukan di malam hari...it was successful..yeay~~!!..perjalanan menjadi semakin jauh hingga ke 3c, mckenzies-terrace ~being hana's pizza delivery girl~ yeay~!!i'm succeed again..back home safely..*smiling*..eventhough i'm totally wet~!!!and i left my house key at hana's place...haishh~~!!

long journey too right~!so now..i need to get into bed, for tomorrow i got classes to attend..enjoying the downpours in these two days give me a headache in some ways....and outside there raindrops are still touching everythings....when its raining again, i believe i could still live my life..by forming a complex("forming complex" is biology term) with my lovely warm bed at the end of the day.....gud nyte everyone!!

"rain, i feel it on my fingertips, hear it on my window pane"

~i'm not good, but i want to be better~

3 comments:

azeila samad said...

maw blek jgk!!~~sigh~~

safiyyah said...

sape soh jadik delivery girl..org soh dorang dtg umah mas la...huk3...sian mas...sori..esok akan ku bagi kuncimu itu... =)

maskyd said...

almk hana...mas yg gtal nk bjln sbnrnyer..nk uji thp imunisasi~~!!!bdw, thnx 4 that marvellous pizza~!!